Feb 1, 2018
Universal Creative Concepts wants to reward creativity, resourcefulness & success with our 2018 Bragging Rights Contest!
In today’s world of posts, tweets and snap chats, you know that promotional product marketing is still the best way to send your marketing message.
How have you used promotional products? Did you implement an incentive program to motivate your sales force to increase sales? Did you offer spirit wear to build a sense of community within your organization? Did you use a promotional give away to help introduce a new product or service? Did you help build brand awareness by giving out t-shirts, hats and water bottles at your last special event? We want to hear your story!
Enter our 2018 Bragging Rights Contest and tell us your promotional products success story. You could win a Google Home simply for sharing your success!
Entering is easy, and everyone that submits an entry will receive a $10 Starbucks Gift Card.
To be considered, your entry must include the following information: name, company name, mailing address, e-mail and phone number.
Please tell us in 500 words or less:
- Overview of your marketing effort- including date & location.
- Who was your target market?
- What promotional products were used?
- What was your strategy behind choosing these products?
- Did you achieve your goals?
- Include photo of product used and/or photo of you and/or of your team.
Closing date: March 30, 2018
- Entries will be accepted from February 1, 2018- March 30, 2018.
- No late entries will be considered.
- Top 4 Winners will be announced on Monday, April 2nd, 2018 and submitted to Facebook for public voting.
- Final voting closes April 30 with the winner announced on May 3.
- To enter, send your submission with all the information outlined above, with photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please carefully read the rules below.
**All submissions become the property of Universal Creative Concepts. By submitting an entry, you give permission for UCC to use your submission as future marketing materials. No submissions accepted after midnight CST on March 30, 2018. Employees, contractors and vendors of Universal Creative Concepts are not eligible to participate. One entry per person. Companies can enter more than once under separate person and each story must be unique. Universal Create Concepts reserves the right to accept or deny entries.